Wednesday, August 19, 2009

current loves:


. "the sirens of titan" fulfilling my dark novel desires
. the sound of acorns hitting the roof
. lonely rainy days
. mary oliver
. hooker red nail polish
. time to write
. running until the road runs out
. hummus
. shawn mcdonald
. late night philosophy & religion discussions
. cribbage
. jazz
. black eyeliner - more than usual

------------------------------

a strange mood today. lonely & bored. but exceedingly grateful for it.
it is rare that i am either of these.

agenda: maybe study.
(this means i will read poetry)
paint my nails.
find new music.
wait for my man to come home from work.

that's it. hate to be overzealous.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn brings me back to spring... which brings me back to molly... which reminds me of the three cd's she gave us... and i love shawn... let's listen to him together when we get back to school :)

    ReplyDelete