Friday, February 27, 2009

get back.



It has become apparent... that I have lost track of where I started.
I hate it.
I hate feeling like I'm not connected any longer to the person I once was, the goals I had made for myself, the ideals I believed in, the values I held fast to.
I'm changing.
But, I'm moving back to the center, to where I know I need to be.
And just realizing that, knowing that reformation needs to happen, I think is important in itself.
For so long, I've been completely ignorant of the fact that I had moved away from the core of everything I believe is true.
Now, I'm making a conscious effort to get back.
To get back where I started.
Remember who I used to be.
And who I want to be.
And that I am not chained down by anything in this world.
But I can move forward and grow and use the things of my past to become better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment