Wednesday, April 21, 2010

yoga day

makes my life so much sweeter.

i am beginning to see my flexibility increase, but more importantly balance.

balance has been on my monthly goal list for as long as i've been making monthly goals (which comes to about 3 months)

the ability to separate each piece of my life, view it objectively and designate the time and space deserved. it's not easy.

it's completely against my nature. my mind is so often a roller coaster full of spaghetti mess.

but it is starting to feel good.
it feels good to know i'm making progress.
to begin to see space & organization & objectivity.

also - it gives me an excuse to wear my yoga pants. which are famous. and the most comfortable piece of clothing in the world, probably.

i'll fill you in on the famous pants soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment