Wednesday, September 22, 2010

after a little breakdown...

i have decided my emotional health needs some serious attention.

i've been trying to think of things which make me not just happy, but content - completely satisfied with where i am, who i am and what i'm doing right now. (an exercise i am not so good at).

the best i've been able to come up with is to think of things that i have loved about the day - then, decide to dwell on the best & on being my best self tomorrow.

therefore:

today, i have loved...
the first piping hot cup of coffee with frothy milk & honey
wearing my yoga pants
self-medicating pms with dove dark chocolate promises
a reminder of the importance of all facets of health (not just the physical)
swingtime on iowa public radio while making supper
winning at "idiot's delight"
& the feel of my husband's hand on my foot while i study.

tomorrow, i will...
breath through everything & use the information i studied tonight to do well on my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment