Saturday, October 2, 2010

miracles.



have you seen 'babies'? it's wonderful. we (jason & i) watched it last night. we laughed & i cried & it was just bliss.

also - i'm making bread! i cracked open 'the joy of cooking' & picked out a whole wheat style. it is rising now & looking beautiful!

jason has declared it to be a pumpkin day. we're going to go find some pumpkins, carve them, toast the seeds, and maybe even make soup (i'm skeptical of pumpkin soup, but jason says it looks good...)

i've been trying to limit my screen time - less facebook, more real books - hence the lack of updates. i think it will be a good switch & am definitely looking forward to living more intentionally - looking at what i'm doing & deciding whether or not it's actually the best for me (& those around me).

this season is just amazing me - the colors are becoming more vivid everyday & the smells, mmmm! campfires, harvest, crunchy leaves...

happy fall, loves.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much! If I close my eyes, I can see the fall colors and feel the crunchy leaves! I miss you a lot today, Christina.

    ReplyDelete