Wednesday, June 3, 2009

messy.


i moved home for a few weeks this summer.
between school ending and the summer job beginning, i had some time to kill.
and no money to burn.

my home is messy.
i have 3 younger sisters here putting on make-up, cooking breakfast, showering, blow-drying, changing 16 times, all at the same time.
my mom runs an at-home day care.
every day is chaos.

and despite my tidy tendencies...
i still love it.

there is no substitute.
nothing can compare.

to a great big love in the midst of a mess.

2 comments:

  1. You know what... I love it. I love the messy chaotic house. I never know what is in store and it's always so darn exciting and full of laughs and giggles when I'm there. I can't WAIT to be back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I LOVE that picture. !!

    ReplyDelete