Saturday, March 28, 2009

spring break.



parker, south dakota.
still looks similar to this photograph.

sleeping in, cinnamon rolls, fresh coffee.
strawberries, good books, naps.
brisk runs, conversation, tomato soup.

I've been in Parker for the past few days. Enjoying the final portion of Spring Break. While the majority of my friends are in exotic locales, I'm here in the Midwest, soaking up the 34 degree weather. But, I've decided I do not need a resort nor an ocean to feel completely content. Staying with my aunt, letting time slowly pass, cozied up on the couch in pajamas until noon, I can't complain.

Agenda for today:
read.
leftover tomato soup and homemade bread for lunch.
nap.
sioux falls? maybe.
journal.
read.
supper - more home-cooked goodness.
"australia".
sleep.


"life's a little bigger in a small town"

No comments:

Post a Comment