Thursday, May 14, 2009

mid-chaos.

linguistics presentation. check. rocked that.
lit. theory rough draft...didn't quite get that started.
shakespeare monologue coming up in 38 minutes. i think i'm ready.
then later today it is study study study for my linguistics final tomorrow and quickly put together my portfolio for reading in the content area.

i do love being in school.
i love that i can learn all day every day about my favorite things.
i do not, however, love hell week.

next week - finals week. which will be better, actually.
i might get to see my dad.
packing up all of my belongings.
a little bit more relaxed schedule.
saying good bye to my best friends for the summer.
i'm not sure how i will survive without you.

but i am incredibly excited for a camping trip i have planned for next week. finally, an escape. and some adventure. possibly a little romance? i think, yes. it will be quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment