Friday, May 8, 2009

spontaneous.

spending my friday night waiting...

which is kind of the story of my life. many many days have been spent just waiting...

i'm waiting for my sister to arrive.
she's 16.
her first big girl road trip all on her own.
it's a little scary for me to imagine my little bitty sister driving herself 2 hours alone.

woah. joshua radin just blessed my life and popped up on pandora.com. if you have not heard him...'we are ok'. go. now.

i'm reading 'gossip girl' for a lit theory paper. i'm attempting to write a cultural/feminist analysis... i want to pull my hair out.

tomorrow's the race day. wish me luck. i realized i haven't run a 5k since high school... and then i got nervous.

i've been trying to write a poem for days. i'm stuck. the words won't flow and i can't make them make sense. it won't get out of my head. sometimes poems jump out in minutes and i will never think of them again. they are finished. this one just keeps swirling through my brain and never pausing long enough for me to articulate exactly what i need.

ok...back to work. just needed to let out some minor frustrations, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment